Followers

Sunday 28 January 2018

Valois Retinue For 1513 Lion Rampant






I now have enough figures painted and based for a 15mm French Retinue for 1513 and so it’s time for a parade.  

First, two iterations of the Gendarmes. The first all of Gendarmes


The second shows the components of a Gendarme ‘Lance’ with an Archer and a Coustiller. They will both use the same stats.  Once I've painted two more Gendarmes I'll be able field two units of them, if I'm minded to. 


Next, we have the Archers, all conversions.

The famous Stradiots from Mirliton here-no further work needed.  I should say Vexillia from whence they came offer a very swift service.


Two units of mainly crossbow armed Adventuriers comprise the infantry so far.  the first are mainly from the 15mm Co.




 The second unit are a mix of converted Essex and figures from QRF. 



Next a look at some of the figures converted for this project as you might expect I got better as I went on.


I will add to this Retinue.  Unpainted Landsknechts, French Pike and artillery are waiting in the wings.  Meantime here's the whole Retinue so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment